- Pick up at 7:00am in your hotel to 9:00am in My Tho
- 9:00am – 10.00am, We will arrive in My Tho. Embark a made of timber motor boat (20 minutes) to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through unpolished creeks, enchanting fisherman’s port; stilt houses (half on land, half on water).
- From there, we’ll continue to take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a charming cup of unsophisticated honey tea. After that we walk around peaceful villages and watch the life of rustic people in Mekong Delta.
- Moreover, you enjoy the fresh atmosphere and get things small and personal from this journey now. We get on small row boats. With this 15 minutes trip, you’ll see all kind of interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around, while enjoying the fresh air along the canal and wonderful water coconut tree landscape. Get away from the city that is it all about!
- After you enjoy its serenity, let’s get back to the large motor boat for something different. You’ll explore some orchards along 2 long sides of a canal. Then we cruise to a village where the sweat smell coconut candies are in the air. To satisfy your curiosity, we’ll get to a village that has many small shops that make coconut candy and hand-made items from coconut trees of Mekong Delta. You might learn that those people can wonderfully make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees. It is actually attached from the villagers’ daily life.
- Enjoying great Lunch in Local Restaurant 12:00pm -1:00pm
- Visiting Vinh Trang Pagoda 1:00pm -2:00pm
It is one of the best-known temples in the region and enjoying great Architecture
Visit the War Remnants Museum 4:00pm -4:45pm
· The War Remnants Museum has a wealth of images from the wars, the most moving being a gallery entitled ‘Requiem’ which is dedicated to Vietnamese and foreign journalists and photographers who perished during the French and American conflicts
Visit Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office 4:45pm -5:15pm
· Notre Dame Cathedral was built between 1877 and 1883, and the stones used to create it were exported in its entirety from France. Next to the cathedral stands the Central Post Office, finished in 1891. It is another fine example of French architecture and is Vietnam’s largest post office
Back in Your Hotel around 5:30pm
Enjoying great unique experience about agriculture , culture , history and city life
Included: Private car/bus, Private tour guides, Private cooking class, Lunch, entrance fees, certificate, recipes, sourvernirs, Mineral water
Excluded: Personal expense such as sourvernirs, soft drink, beers, Tips…
you can pay via credit card by click here : https://vtcpay.vn/bank-gateway/order-infomation.html?code=9134e3de8131b40f478c7d6a18351a06